White Collar Criminal Defense, Civil and Commercial Dispute
White Collar Crimes
White collar crimes can be committed by individuals or corporations. The most common white collar crimes are various types of fraud, embezzlement, corruption, tax evasion, and money laundering. Many types of scams and frauds fall into the bucket of white collar crime, including Ponzi schemes and securities fraud such as insider trading. Other common crimes, like insurance fraud and tax evasion, also constitute white collar crimes.
Civil and Commercial Case
Civil and commercial case also can be committed by individuals or corporations. Civil and commercial cases are such as tortious act, breach of contract, bankruptcy, consumer protection, intellectual property that caused damage onto another party.
Our service including:
- Giving legal assistance to client both in and out of the court (litigation) related White collar criminal, Civil and Commercial case;
- Doing cross examination before the court;
- Filing a lawsuit to the Court;
- Accompanying client either in or out of the court, Police Office, Public Prosecutor’s Office, Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Office, Human Rights National Commission of Republic of Indonesia (Komnas HAM), Ombudsman RI, and other state agencies for the interest of advocacy;
- Legal opinion;
- Legal Due Diligence;
- Business formation and advice;
- Financial investment counseling;
- Contract review and development;
- Breach of contract counseling;
- Buy and sell agreements;
- Shareholder disputes.
Helping You Solving Your Legal Problem
The Dalimunthe & Tampubolon Lawyers will aggressively help you and solving your legal problem. We use our superior skill, knowledge and experienced in the field for the benefit of all our clients. If you facing legal problem related to white collar criminal, civil and commercial case (either before and/or been facing it), contact The Dalimunthe & Tampubolon Lawyers today and see how an experienced The Dalimunthe & Tampubolon Lawyers can help you. Please call us today at (021) 570 1505 or come to our office https://dntlawyers.com/contacts/.